Killington Resort stretches across seven mountain areas and features access to 200 trails and 33 lifts with one lift ticket! Killington also has the highest lift-served peak in Vermont (4,241' Killington Peak), and an averages 250 inches of natural snow each winter. This, combined with the world's most extensive snowmaking system, guarantees outstanding skiing and riding conditions from November through May.
Killington is known for its diversity of terrain, providing skiers and riders of all ability levels a choice of wide-open groomed cruisers, narrow classic New England runs, moguls, steeps, and 16 tree skiing areas. Multiple terrain features for snowboarders and freeskiers include the Bear Mountain signature terrain parks and 430-foot long superpipe with 18-footwalls.
At the end of the day, throw in more than 100 bars and restaurants featuring live entertainment and culinary delights!
1. Largest resort in the East
2. Extensive parks and 430-foot long Superpipe
3. Ski Magazine rated No.1 Party Town in the East
4. Children 6 years and under STAY* & SKI FREE
5. Children 12 and under SKI FREE for 5 days when an accompanying adult purchases a 5-day lift ticket. Inquire for details
*Applies to one child per adult when sharing accommodation with full fare paying adult, Monday-Friday.