Located at the foot of Mt Mansfield, Vermont’s highest peak, the quintessential village of Stowe, Vermont has been hosting travelers for over 200 years. A true four-season destination of international renown, Stowe offers endless opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors—hiking, mountain and road biking, golf, kayaking/canoeing, tennis and of course world-class skiing and snowboarding.
Stowe offers over 70 unique and boutique shops, 40 restaurants, and almost 50 different lodging establishments ranging from full service resort spas to quaint bed and breakfasts. A real rarity in today’s world, chain stores and hotels and fast-food restaurants are practically non-existent in this New England town. Cited in Two New National Publications the credentials here should earn a place on your must visit list.
1. Classic unspoiled New England Terrain including tight hand-cut trails, glades, etc.
2. Wide variety of trails for all levels of skiers. Easy mountain to navigate and rendezvous.
3.*Ultra convenient base lift for easy connecting to both mountains
4. Comprehensive vacation packages including lodging, lift tickets, kids programs, indoor pool, activities & more!
5. Closer than you think! Easy to get to! Just 40 miles from the Canadian Border.
6. There’s something to keep every member of your family or group happy and having a great time - skiers and non-skiers alike!